Monday, November 10, 2014

Shades of red...

Hi! I treated myself to a Diwali gift this year and picked up some stuff from Crafters Corner and The Craft Shop, since both were offering very good deals!

One of my favourite picks was the Spellbinder's Botanical Swirls die. Absolutely love this die! Here is one of the cards I made.



The DP is from Chimanlal. The sentiment is from Micia and I embossed it with Glitter Red embossing powder which I picked up from Itsy Bitsy.

Entering it in the following challenges:

CMCC #45 - Colour Me ... Monochromatic


I used two shades of red. Actually three, if you count the EP.

Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog #120 - Photo Inspiration



I was very inspired by the red and gold palette.

Hope you liked this card. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Love,
Nandini

10 comments:

  1. this die is amazing, and looks great with this colour. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swirl die, looks very festive indeed! Thanks for joining us at ATSM Nandini :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the red peeping through that elegant die cut overlay. Just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at ATSM and Colour Me...! Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - I really like the delicate die cut and the way the red show through! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete