Saturday, January 3, 2015

White on white...

Hi! One of my favourite sources of inspiration is Pinterest. I absolutely loved this great card by Eileen Godwin of Eileen's Crafty Zone and decided to case it. You can check out the original card here.

And this is my card.



I used cream card stock and pulled out my old Cuttlebug dies which I had purchased with my Big Shot. The cute birds are from my latest Wplus9 Folk Art Florals dies. I heat embossed them with some gold embossing powder by Ranger.

A lovely layered CAS card which is perfect for a wedding or anniversary!


Entering it in the following challenges:


Virginia's View Challenge #11 - Clean Slate




I made a white-on-white card.


Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Winter Wonderland




I was inspired by the whites in the photo and the metallic silver kettle. I used gold instead.


AAA Cards Game 31 - Use a little gold




I used gold embossing.


The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #97 - New

Dies R Us Blog Challeneg #17 - New

I used my new Wplus9 Folk Art Florals die set.


Love,

Nandini

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh !! Wow! I almost scrolled by this card in my Dashboard and didn't even realise it was your's
    Nandini ..What a beautiful card this is ..Fabulous use of dies and so different from your style ..I really loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white in white creates such a clean look. Very detailed. Thanks for linking up with AAA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful white on white creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a *NEW* TWIST’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hussena, beautiful card, great use of square dies, I like it :)
    Thank you for participating in our challenge from Dies R Us!

    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nan, your card is exquisite with the golden birds! Thank you for celebrating with us at AAA Cards and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Nan. I love all your die cuts. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "New Challenge" and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Nandini. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love the tile background! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nan... if the little squares are OLD Cuttlebug dies, may I ask where you bought them... they are brand new to me, and just gorgeous! Love your card... white on white is the best!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation with all the white, dies, and sweet little birds! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photo in the gallery, but I can't see the photo now. So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Virginia! Thanks for informing me. I checked in the gallery & my cards are #22 & #279.

      Love,
      Nan

      Delete