Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Guest Designing for Words 2 Craft By...

Hi! I am very excited today. I am a Guest Designer at the Words 2 Craft By challenge blog!


The words for the October/November challenge are 



Happiness is a warm puppy. By Charles Shulz



I love dogs and totally agree with this sentiment. So this was so much fun! Here is the card I created.


I started with a piece of handmade paper. I used the Dogs stamp set by Inkadinkadoo that I had bought a long time ago on a whim because the dog images are so cute. I used Versamark ink to stamp different images and heat embossed with metallic embossing powders. I used masking to create a small grouping and cut it with the X stutch Rectangle dies. Here is a closer look.


I used the Upcycled Woodgrain background stamp by Justrite to add some texture to the plain brown card base. The sentiment was created using the Simply Alphas set by Mudra Craft Stamps. I heat embossed it with Opaque Vanilla White EP by WOW!. 

I also decided to continue the theme inside the card.


I added a cream panel cut with the same X stitch Rectangle dies, stamped the sentiment and randomly stamped some paw prints with the Memento Peanut Brittle ink.

I hope you liked my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Make sure you visit the Words 2 Craft By blog for some amazing inspiration by the super talented DT.

Love,
Nandini

8 comments:

  1. Nandini, This is just adorable, and I love that handmade paper! Thanks so much for joining us as our Guest I-Teamer at Words 2 Craft By this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sybrina. Loved being a guest on your wonderful blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi Nandini, congrats on your guest design post! I love your card - I have that same adorable stamp set, one of the first I bought when I decided I wanted to do some stamping. I love what you've done with it and it makes me want to get that set back out to play with. Love your card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the texture you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love all the texture you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nandini! What a gorgeous combo with the handmade paper and embossing. And I love the inside...you can never have too many pawprints! Fabulous card as our guest designer on W2CB ~ Thanks for joining us! Annie :)

    ReplyDelete