Friday, March 23, 2018

Altenew Academy Project #10...

Hi! I am back with my final card for the Altenew Educator Certification Program Level 1. I am very excited to complete the first level. And looking forward to doing the Level 2 classes.

My card is based on the Let It Shine class by Carissa Wiley. There are lots of tips and tricks for adding some bling and shine to your cards. I went with my all time favorite technique - heat embossing.


I took scraps of white card stock and die cut them into banners. I colored each with photo inks since I wanted intense colors. I stamped a sentiment from the Painted Greetings stamp set on each with Versamark and heat embossed with metallic copper, silver and gold EP. I splattered some Jet Black ink on a white panel and also stamped the sentiment from Birthday Greetings stamp set. The banners were popped up with foam tape. I adhered the panel to a black card base.

To finish I added half pearls on the banners. Here is a closer look.


I like how simple and bright this card is. Hope you like it too.

Love,
Nandini

2 comments:

  1. What a striking color combo! The heat embossing certainly adds a lovely shine! Beautifully done, Nandini!

    ReplyDelete